Replacement for SIF Web Application Framework - Systems Architecture Consulting, NYSIF
The New York State Insurance Fund (NYSIF) was established in 1914 as part of the original enactment of the New York Workers’ Compensation Law. NYSIF is a self-supporting insurance carrier that competes with private insurers in both the workers’ compensation and disability benefits markets in New York State.
New York State Insurance Fund (NYSIF) required a Systems Architecture Consultancy Support for web development (used by most of PHS web applications) and enhancing browser neutrality (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer) and fixing security vulnerabilities for the following systems:
iPAM (Integrated Policy Administration and Maintenance) System: Enhancements and production fixes consist of the following main modules – Declaration, Entity, Location, Endorsement, Broker, Change of Interest, Contacts, Cancellation, and Reinstatement, and Report.
Billing and Collection System: Enhancements for Billing and Collection with functionalities to process cash, refund, journal entries, non-payment cancellations, and reinstatements.
The objective of the project is to provide continuous Systems Architecture Consultancy Support to plan, create, modify, test, and implement code for web development, aligned with the client’s business goals.
V Group Inc. provided support in software/application development tasks successfully. Primarily, we understood and captured the parameters, and the project was broken down into several components to ease the process offering the following quality services -
- To start with, we developed Oracle Stored Procedure, Packages, and Triggers.
- Developed batch application using .Net, Oracle.
- Planned and designed the structure of a technology solution.
- Communicated software requirements to app dev team members.
- Developed software with modern web development frameworks.
- Adhered to NYSIF's application development standards, including, but not limited to, Project Management methodology, SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Enterprise Architecture standard, and the IT governance process.
- Served as a liaison between Agency and solution’s contract and helped the client in providing Systems Architecture development and enhancement for leading design changes and improvements, aligned with their business’ requirements reducing support overhead.
Word from Spearhead
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.