AGILE methodology is a practice that promotes continuous iteration of development and testing throughout the software development lifecycle of the project. Both development and testing activities are concurrent unlike the Waterfall model
Key Differentiators of V Group’s Agile Testing Services
- Seamlessly integrates with leading tools and deployment processes.
- Communication & Collaboration
- Distributed Agile Framework which allows multiple collocated teams of our clients to work in a highly collaborative manner which delivers agility and assures quality.
Advantages of Agile Testing
- Agile Testing Saves Time and Money
- Less Documentation
- Regular feedback from the end user
- Daily meetings can help determine the issues well in advance