Quality Assurance Support for Statewide Investigations Management System, NYDOH
State of New York - Department of Health works to protect, improve and promote the health, productivity and well-being of all New Yorkers.
The State of New York - Department of Health required a Quality Assurance support for the Office of Professional Medical Conduct (OPMC) helping in maintenance and enhancements to meet the current business needs.
The objective of the project included critical Quality Assurance support for the Office of Professional Medical Conduct (OPMC) for verifying system performance as expected, in line with the business requirements.
V Group Inc. supported the client and understood the test cases in line with the user requirements and challenges that are presented to the system, as they must be reviewed by the Validation team to ensure smooth functioning of the system. We helped in the creation and maintenance of deliverables with the input of both - contract and DOH project team members. With a strategic approach, we facilitated the client with their queries and performed the responsibilities with ease.
We facilitated the client with the following responsibilities including but not limited to:
- We provided guidelines, reviews and support to developers and business analysts creating unit tests and integrating them into the build cycles, as and when there was the need.
- Managed testing activities, including UI automation, integration testing, performance and scalability testing successfully.
- Reviewed and provided guidance on the test scope and output of testers performing exploratory testing in development sprints at various phases of the project.
- Facilitated, recorded and captured information from demos and clinical validations.
- Created status reporting mechanisms to monitor the status of the ongoing tasks and activities.
- Hosted integration discussions, with representatives of all test teams, identified and helped in resolving road blocks during the project, ensuring that requirements and deliverables are verified and validated at each testing phase.
- Prepared test protocols and reports adhering to the regulatory requirements, during the final test cycle.
- With a streamlined approach, we participated in Business Analysis requirement gathering meetings and created and edited test plans, test scripts and automated functional test scripts, as per the need.
For a bug free application, test cases were reviewed along with the other testing artefacts ensuring accurate functioning in totality. We also helped them in preparing testing reports and tracking automated testing problems by providing reproducible test cases. This was achieved via excellent team work, as we helped the client to co-ordinate the work in order by allowing them to interact with the other product teams and other stakeholders.
Served as a liaison between Agency and solution’s contract, V Group Inc. supported the client in planning, implementing, executing, and evaluating automated tests and test scripts for optimizing OPMC, keeping up to date with the latest know-hows and trends.
Word from Spearhead
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.