.NET Development Support, J. Knipper and Company
J. Knipper and Company is the nation’s leader in Sample Management.
Our clients are pharmaceutical companies; we handle the sample management segment of their business so that they do not have to dedicate people-resources towards it. This segment could include everything from quality and compliance, sample warehousing and distribution, auditing and reconciliation for FDA reporting, IT, and strategy development. Each client has a customized program that is built specifically to meet their needs.
J.Knipper based out of Somerset, New Jersey required .NET Consultancy Support expertise to design, develop information systems in support of organizational functions and business processes.
The objective of the project included .NET Consultancy support for reviewing the business process flows, system models, documenting and analyzing requirements for various business systems, and determining impact of proposed solutions to new or existing systems.
To enhance the system aligned with the business requirements, the above Project was divided into several phases with a streamlined approach. At the start, we worked in coordination on analysis and logical design for enhancement purposes.
We performed the responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Reviewed the business process flows, system models and/or other documented requirements for various business systems.
- With proper communication, analysis and problem-solving skills for analysis across multiple applications, we determined systems inter-dependencies, for managing a staff of Software Engineers in the design and development of new systems or enhancing existing solutions to meet project requirements
- Estimated work effort and risks, and documented software design specifications and coding throughout the software development life cycle.
- Assisted product support specialist(s) in troubleshooting production information systems, to implement software solutions following the SDLC development standards and processes as defined by J.Knipper.
- Translated business requirements into design specifications and created technical documentation aligned with the J.Knipper’s standards, policies and procedures.
- Analyzed requirements and provided a set of alternative solutions to address the stakeholder’s needs ensuring that systems produced are compatible, interoperable, flexible, scalable, and robust.
- Participated in design of databases or data storage and management systems to support business needs.
- Developed efficient and defect-free applications, tools and software modules using Knipper’s development framework.
- Provided test/validation team with executed unit and integration test cases and results and helped in configuring the test environments and preparing test data.
- Evaluated test results and fixed the identified and prioritized defects (bugs).
- Participated in regulatory compliance or other company mandated training.
- Prepared release notes, system documentation, User Guides and deployment instructions for all aspects of the application as per Knipper standards, policies and procedures.
Initiated, defined and planned work assignments, including high-level project schedules with guidance from project leader.
- Carried out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws.
V Group Served as a liaison between Agency and solution’s contract to help the client to develop new or modify existing applications, in alignment with the business goals.
Word from Spearhead
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.