Project Management - Cloud Modernization, Pennsylvania Department of Human Services
The Pennsylvania Department of Human Services is a cabinet-level state agency in Pennsylvania. The Pennsylvania Department of Human Services’ seven program offices administer services that provide care and support to Pennsylvania's most vulnerable citizens.
PA DHS was looking for Project Management support for its cloud modernization in order to replace its Req # 657684.
V Group as a prime vendor is providing its support for administrative, management, and professional work required for directing the implementation and management of the HHS Cloud Modernization Initiative. This includes full accountability for providing subject matter expertise related to project management support services, such as but not limited to:
- Coordination with multiple organizations involving stakeholders from OA/OIT, HHS Delivery Center, HHS agencies, and HHS vendor community.
- Interfacing regularly with the other commonwealth positions such as, but not limited to, Delivery Center and agency CIO, CTO, IT managers, project and portfolio managers, IT Governance, and affiliated sub-committees as required.
- Coordinating and facilitating status updates and working sessions
- Preparing presentations and agendas, as well as, providing meeting minutes
- Supporting ensuring that MS Team Modernization SharePoint site documentation and OneNote is updated weekly
- Maintaining weekly a high-level project plan with key milestone timelines and tasks, responsible parties
- Ensure that issues/risks are tracked weekly and escalated as appropriate
- Providing weekly project status updates to HHS TSO Project Management Office Division as required by Daptiv
Word from Spearhead
Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt.